Last week I finally completed the Amazon.com Kindle-reader version of our Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Gourmet Desserts Recipe book and have it published on Amazon's Kindle eBook store. Until now, we have had the full-color printed book for sale only on our own website (Gluten-Free-Desserts.com), but we decided to join the electronic-publishing crowd since devices like the iPad, Kindle Reader, and others have been gaining popularity and momentum. We were receiving more and more inquiries about whether we offered a Kindle/eBook version, and now we can finally say "yes".
Kindle Books can be Viewed on (as of Jan-2011)...
- Kindle Devices (i.e., dedicated reader device) - see page for details and various models (WiFi, WiFi+3G, etc).
- Kindle for Mac (FREE Reader Software)
- Kindle for PC (FREE Reader Software)
- Kindle for iPad/iPhone (FREE Reader Software)
- Kindle for BlackBerry (FREE Reader Software)
- Kindle for Android (FREE Reader Software)
Gluten-Free Recipes book for Kindle Reader Device/Software
So, if you are one of those people that have been waiting for the electronic version of our Gluten-Free Desserts book, thank you for the patience and we hope you enjoy the eBook. I personally like having the printed book with me when baking my desserts, but there are times it would be nice to just carry all my favorite recipes with me along with my other business documents and various books; and, with the little Kindle reader device and our new E-book, I can do just that.
Even though (as of this writing) the Kindle Reader hardware devices are gray-scale display devices, we published the Kindle version of our book in the same full-color format with beautiful pictures of each and every finished gluten-free recipe... it is the same content as the physical printed edition, but available as an "E-Book". I purchased the latest version of the Kindle for testing the book on, and the pictures look very good in the multi-toned high-resolution gray-scale native to the device. Because we published in full-color, viewing the eBook with a color-capable book-reader/viewer (like Amazon Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac or an iPad Kindle-capable reader) software will be visually just like leafing through our printed version.
Links to Our Book on Amazon.com
Our Gluten-Free Desserts eBook is available at Amazon.com at these two links:
- USA Amazon Kindle Gluten-Free Desserts book
- UK (United Kingdom) Kindle Gluten-Free Desserts book
- German Kindle Gluten-Free Recipes book
What's in our book...
For those of you wondering what types of recipes are in the book, here is a list of the 100% gluten-free recipes:
- Gluten-Free Cakes (great for gluten-free birthday cake recipes, wedding cake recipes, special events and much more!): Carrot Cake, Chocolate Ganache Cake, Tiramisu,Chocolate Layer Cake, Lemon-Blueberry Bundt Cake, Chocolate Cheesecake, Potato Citrus Nut Cake, Turtle Cheesecake, Black Forest Bundt Cake, Boston Cream Pie, Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, Yellow Cake, Coconut Dream Cheesecake, Chocolate Cheesecake with Cinnamon Crust, Almond Cake, Date-Nut Cake, Marbled Pumpkin Cheesecake,Strawberry Cream Cake, Chocolate Almond Buckwheat Torte,Cappuccino Cheesecake,Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes, Bittersweet Chocolate Torte, Lemon Angel Food Cake
- Gluten-Free Pies and Tarts: Standard Pie Crust, Berry Pie, Banana Cream Pie, Apple Pie, Peach-Strawberry Pie, Peanut Butter Pie, Frozen Chocolate Cream Pie, Rhubarb Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Mocha Tart, Creme de Menthe Tart, Mini Nut Tarts, Blueberry Lemon Tart, Pecan Pie / Tart, Chocolate Hazelnut Tart, Cheese Tart with BlueBerry Topping, Fruit Tart
- Gluten-Free Cookies, Brownies, Bars, Biscotti: GF Peanut Butter Cookies (best ever with unique flour blend that maximizes PB flavor), Almond GF Biscotti, Soft Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies, Almond Snowball Cookies, Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies, Crispy Rice and Marshmallow Bars, Coconut Macaroons, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies, Spongy Chocolate Orange Cookies, Italian Lemon Cookies, Lemon Cookies plus Variations, Apricot Chocolate Chip Cookies,Chocolate Strawberry Cookie, Double-Chocolate Cookies, Everything Cookies, Jelly Squares, Lemon Bars, Chewy Fudge Brownies with Hazelnuts, Double-Chocolate Jelly-Accent Brownies, Chocolate Caramel Brownies, Chocolate Orange Macadamia Biscotti
- Gluten-Free Breads (sweeter dessert/snack-type breads): Gluten-Free Lemon Poppy Seed Bread, Pumpkin-Nut Bread,Ginger Bread, Chocolate Gluten-Free Zucchini Bread, Orange Carrot Bread, Chocolate Cranberry Nut Bread,Banana Bread
- Gluten-Free Cream Puffs, Puddings, Souffle', Parfaits, and other desserts: Chocolate Souffle, Lemon-Raspberry Souffle, Citrus Rice Pudding, Chocolate Cream Cheese Flan, Cinnamon Mascarpone Flan, Lemon Blueberry Parfait, Chocolate Parfait with Cake and Strawberries, Chocolate Coconut Parfait,Chocolate Pudding, Cinnamon Vanilla Pudding, Roasted Caramel Pears and Vanilla Pudding, Hearty Pearl Tapioca Pudding, Fruit Cup, Mocha Milkshake, Gluten-Free Cream Puffs you will hardly believe possible!
- Gluten-Free Candy and various other sweet creations: Pistachio Brittle, Chocolate Covered Strawberries, Caramel Apples, English Toffee, Chocolate Haystacks, Maple-Walnut Fudge;
- AND, a few bonus items like Biscuits and GF Beer-Battered Onion Rings.
Any future books I write will definitely be electronic-only, and having the experience of publishing our primary gluten-free recipe book to the Kindle will definitely make that work easier. I must say, I am looking forward to no longer having to inventory many TONS of books at my location!
The End of Printed Books nears...
As I have hinted on this blog before, we will only maintain physical-inventory (i.e., *printed* GF Desserts books) for perhaps two years longer now that we have the eBook on the market. The end of print version is near.
(link): PRINTED version of Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Gourmet Desserts Book