|Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free Cornbread Stuffing / Dressing Recipe|
Gluten-Free Cornbread Stuffing / Dressing RecipeThis is a timely (though perhaps a bit last-minute) Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Dairy-Free Cornbread Stuffing / Dressing Recipe (with Cranberries) perfect for the Thanksgiving Holiday! Enjoy!
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¾ Cup Cornmeal
- ¼ Cup Glutinous Rice Flour
- ½ Cup Sorghum Flour
- ¼ Cup Flaxseed Meal
- ½ Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2.5 Cups Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Chopped Celery (approximately 2 stalks)
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- ½ Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 Teaspoon Sage
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped (can used dried)
- 1 Tablespoon Chives
- ¼ Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper (optional)
- ½ Teaspoon Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1½ Cups Vegetable Broth*
- NOTE: *Vegetable Broth used in recipe: Pacific Natural Foods -- Organic Vegetable Broth (Gluten Free)
Recipes to Enjoy during your Gluten-Free Thanksgiving: Stuffing and Pumpkin Bundt Cake!These recipe should do the trick! The picture above shows the final product (some stuffing shown in our preferred baking equipment: a cast-iron fry-pan).
Note: I have added this recipe and a bonus holiday recipes to our online GF recipes library, here:
- Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Dairy-Free Cornbread Stuffing / Dressing Recipe (the recipe listed above)
- Gluten-Free & Wheat-Free Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe : a complementary Thanksgiving or Christmas holiday-season dessert recipe, I also added this recipe: to our online library.
Other Cookbook Happenings...I was a bit distracted this week when I got word from my Shipper that my recipe books, which were supposed to ship last week out of LA, were still sitting in a warehouse there instead! Oh, I had some choice words about that situation. It seems that, as of just a bit ago, the shipment has been "expedited" and released, but this puts the ETA a week later than expected.
I apologize to anyone waiting anxiously for their books, since I am now not supposed to have the new cookbooks in hand until next week (Nov. 30th). Needless to say, I am disappointed, since we, like every other person with a product to sell, wants to get our product out for the all important holiday season. Now, it seems I will miss the entire first week of that holiday rush, and my distributors/retailers are certainly going to miss out a bit. And here I thought I had ample slack time in our plans for anything like this.
Well, here's a happy Gluten-Free Thanksgiving to all my loyal readers! Best wishes and may your gluten-free feast be joyful and memorable!
Continue to read this Gluten-Free Blog for all sorts of gluten-free recipes, product-reviews, and related information. In addition, visit my Gluten-Free Recipes Site where many of the recipes I have featured on this blog are available.