Gluten-Free Recipes Book: Free Printed copy with purchase of Kindle edition. VERY LIMITED quantities.
Gluten-Free Book Sale: First-Come, First-Served
The electronic (Kindle) version removes the need to physically print, inventory, and ship a product, and it now allows me to sell the same recipe book for much less than what I can sell the printed book for. Printing costs (per book) alone are considerably more than the price of the $9.99 Kindle edition. That fact, coupled with the required investment to print tons (literally) of books, the physical space to inventory them, and ever-increasing shipping costs for the heavy (2+ pound) print-edition... has all led to the end of the road for the printed version of the book that I first pondered 2 years ago.
And, I have decided to further promote the transition to the Kindle-format as I closeout the last of my printed books inventory. (Note: you do not need to own a Kindle device to view the Kindle book; you can view with Amazon's FREE Kindle Reading Apps software on many popular computers/devices).
Now, while the last few printed books remain, when you buy a Kindle edition, you can obtain a printed version for essentially free, and here is how...
Gluten-Free Recipes Book Sale TermsI will try to make this as simple as possible. Basically, you need to:
- purchase a Kindle edition of the Gluten-Free Recipes book for $9.99,
- provide "proof" of purchase (email me a copy of the Kindle receipt or whatever shows the purchase - alternate "proof" method described below also) to the following address very soon after buying the Kindle version (soon, so I can know how many printed books remain). Please use an email subject of "Kindle gluten-free promotion" or similar:
- I will respond ASAP with with a unique coupon-code for a free* printed book (* the book will cost you a penny since my shopping cart and PayPal application does not like zero-priced items; in addition you will pay shipping & handling of $6.50 -- the post office gets most of this and the box/bubble-wrap/etc eat up the rest). I will respond to people in the order I receive emails.
- Go to our Gluten-Free-Desserts website order-page and provide your unique coupon code in the coupon code entry box, then click the "Click here to proceed" button (large orange button). The order-verification page will reflect the coupon value and adjusted total. Then, click the "buy it now" button to proceed to PayPal and complete the transaction (and, that is where you can alter the ship-to-address if you choose).
- The print-book will be mailed to the address you provide within 7-10 days of your Kindle purchase.
SEE TOP OF THIS PAGE FOR STATUS... if it indicates "IN STOCK, OFFER AVAILABLE", you should be able to get one. I will change the status if stock-depletion appears imminent. IF in the event that you purchase the Kindle version while the status shows "in stock" and we somehow run out, I will email you back ASAP and discuss other options. Please do not buy the Kindle version and then wait days before emailing me... I need to be able to know how many remain. I will keep a small "buffer" for just-in-case, but my goal is to sell all of my remaining print books and only sell Kindle versions after they are gone.
Limit of one "free" print book per person, per Kindle purchase.It only seems fair to spread the free-with-Kindle purchase to as many persons as possible.
USA ONLY: sorry, no foreign orders to qualify for this promotion.Sorry, but this offer is for USA orders only, and I will not ship ANY printed copies to a non-USA destination under this promotion.
Buy one, Give one,... if you wantYes, you can purchase the Kindle version and have me ship the print version to someone else. You need to provide me with the recipient's name and address: this is done by specifying the ship-to-address during the PayPal order-entry process. PayPal will probably flag any such addresses as "not verified", but if you are sure of the address, I will send the book there. I am not responsible if the post-office is unable to deliver a book to an address you provide if it differs from your "Paypal verified" address. I do use delivery-confirmation service from the USPS though, and you can track the package too. I have found the USPS to be pretty good about getting books where they belong.
If you recently purchased our book...If by chance you purchased the Kindle version in the last 7 days, follow the instructions above and I will honor the offer for you also. If you purchased the print-version of our book in the past 30 days from our website (suretalent-books.com / gluten-free-desserts.com), email me the name and email-address you used when you purchased the book and I will provide you with a coupon-code to get another print-edition book for this same shipping-only offer if you want (you can have sent to you or someone else). And, FYI people... I know exactly who has purchased printed books, since I see ALL shipping history in a spreadsheet here, so please do not tell me "I bought a book from you" when you have not. Thank you.
Can't figure out how to email me a receipt for Kindle?If in the event you cannot figure out how to email me a receipt for your Kindle purchase, I will provide another option for "proof of purchase". You can simply write a verified "Review" on Amazon's site (just click the "Write a Customer Review" button at the bottom of the Gluten-Free recipes Kindle-version page (gray button near bottom of "Customer Reviews" section)...
Your "review" can be as simple as a sentence or two, and will result in "Amazon Verified Purchase" being displayed next to your review if you purchased the Kindle edition from Amazon and followed the instructions when posting your review (you should be presented with a checkbox ("Amazon Verified Purchase") to check when entering your review. Then, email me the name that shows by your review, and as soon as I go look and see that it is "verified purchase", I know that you bought the Kindle version and will provide you with a coupon-code.
Happy Holidays!I hope you enjoy this promotion and our recipe book. One the print-versions are gone, I hope to have more time to devote to publishing additional gluten-free recipes here and on our website.
Continue to read this Gluten-Free Blog for all sorts of gluten-free recipes, product-reviews, and related information. In addition, visit my Gluten-Free Recipes Site where many of the recipes I have featured on this blog are available