I hereby resolve to:
- Eat more gluten-free cheesecakes, starting with the wonderful chocolate cheesecake my wife baked me for New Years! :)
- Make that cheesecake last more than a week! (I am freezing portions for later, just to make sure I meet this goal)
- Continue my exercise program - a must-do item if I also continue mass consumption of gluten-free desserts! I will average no less than 300 calories/day burnt on the exercise bike or rowing machine - preferably more.
- Publish more gluten-free recipes here on my blog and on my book site.
- Complete more gluten-free blog entries! I have a LOT of topics for Celiac and Gluten-Free diets to cover yet, and have made lists of things to write about -- I just need to do it now.
- Finish the gluten-free biscotti and scones book (or some derivation thereof) and make it available as a free PDF for everyone.
- Continue trying new gluten-free foods and baking ingredients and expand my diet possibilities
- remember all my other goals and priorities that I can not quickly recall here today!