Thursday, November 15, 2007

Spectacular Fall Foliage Color in Ohio


I tend to keep my Gluten-Free Blog postings "on topic", and full of helpful recipes, product reviews, and other news for Celiac sufferers, but today I just felt compelled to share a taste of the wonderful Fall foliage and scenery here in Ohio. We're now nearing the end of the peak leaf color for the year, but I was able to snap a couple quick photos that really showed the dramatic highlights of reds, yellows, oranges, and shades in between that we are experiencing.

The pictures look even better in full resolution, but had I uploaded those here, you'd still be waiting for the page to refresh.



And, here was a local visitor -- I guess the "buck stops here" :)
(actually, this one stopped because I threw it an old apple to eat)


As for gluten-free recipes and the like, I have some new ones coming as soon as I get a chance to get pictures of the finished products taken. The next ones I plan to post include gluten-free multi-grain multi-berry "crisp" (a couple variations - one which uses gluten-free oats, and another without), plus a recipe featuring gigante-beans, red peppers, garlic, and more. Should have some of this stuff up here within a week.

3 comments:

Faye said...

I am such a berry person...all kinds...can't wait to see your recipe!!

Dianne said...

Awwwwww! The 'bambi' is so cute!

:)

Lynn Barry said...

I am glad you stopped to share the foliage and deer pal...fabulous! HUGS