Friday, June 08, 2007

Jigsaw gluten-free bars half-price

I just received a promotional Email from Jigsaw Health, and they have their gluten-free Jigsaw Bars on a buy-one-get-one sale (i.e., half off). I recently wrote a review of these bars, and I really liked them - especially the chocolate ones. Normally, they cost a bit more than some "competing" bars (like Larabars), but at half-off, they are just under $1.50/bar - which I consider a bargain for such a quality product!

The only complaint I have is that for some reason, I never seem to be able to get the shopping-cart on their website to work properly, and end up having to call them to place the order. A bit of a pain, which I suggest they get around to fixing (or, perhaps it is just my computer - who knows). But, for half-off, I'll deal with it at the moment and place another order. I haven't even completely finished my first order off, but when half-price, it's time to stock up!

I better start munching a few more gluten-free chocolate bars first thing in the morning to make sure I am ready for a fresh batch next week :)

3 comments:

Karen said...

I'll have to get some for my review site. Thanks for the heads up!

Karen
glutenfreefoodreviews.com

Isle Dance said...

Thank you so much for your Blog!!

Mike Eberhart said...

I talked to the owner of the company, and they plan to have the sale on for a couple weeks. So, should be ample time for people to get hold of the bars at a great price.

Karen - your welcome. These bars are worth reviewing. I hope you like them as much as I do.

Isle - your welcome. Thanks for stopping by!