Thursday, March 01, 2007

Latest Gluten-Free News all in one place.

2013 UPDATEmy blog and news-aggregator service was retired in 2012. In its place, I have started building a new Gluten-Free Recipes and Information Resource website.  It will likely be 2013 until it is "ready", but the shell of the new website is there.

I decided it was time to develop a more permanent repository of information all of us in the gluten-free and celiac world regularly look for, including another way to organize all the content I write for this gluten-free blog.  I hope to neatly categorize much of the popular topics and information, and especially create a nicely indexed set of gluten-free recipes over time.

Stay tuned, and I hope you all find this useful (eventually, once I finish it)!

7 comments:

Rochelle said...

Wow! I didn't realize there was so much information out there. Thanks for doing this Mike.

Erin S. said...

Mike, this is a great way to use technology to capture gluten-free information in a consolidated manner. I will have to check it out. Please consider adding my blog to your "trusted source" list. Thank you.

Mike Eberhart said...

Rochelle, you're quite welcome. I hope you find it useful - I too was amazed at how much gluten-free information there was when I first started collecting the data.

Erin, you are on my friends-list already :)

If you have any recent posts that haven't made it into the news-items list, I've noticed some of that has to do with how Google ranks blogs, especially newer ones. If necessary, I'll try to perform a direct retrieve from your site, presuming you have an RSS-Feed enabled. We can talk about that more later if I need to go that route. (not to worry, Blogger makes it really easy to implement such feeds)

Same comment for others that want their news to show up. If I can't get the news via various news sources, I'll try to pull directly from your Blogger feeds.

This is what all you readers get to help with as my "beta testers" :)

Gluten Free MappyB said...

What a great idea! Thanks for starting this up.

Slacker Mom said...

Sounds great..I am heading over to check it out...

Dianne said...

Well done Mike

I really like this! Such a cool idea! It will be good to see new GF resources, too, when they come along, which they inevitably will

D :)

Lucy said...

Mike - great tool. I'm using Google Alerts to pick up GF posts at the moment (which is how I found out you'd set this up - rather belatedly) but this is much better. I hadn't realised just how many GF blogs there are out there ...

Please trust me too!